The clock is ticking: solely 24 hours left to submit your software to compete within the first TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Latin America on November 8, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil. Is your startup certainly one of Latin America’s greatest? If so, don’t waste one other minute. Apply right here, right now earlier than the 24-hour clock runs out. Don’t miss your probability to launch your early-stage startup on a world stage. Apply no later than August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST.
The profitable founders obtain a $25,000 non-equity money prize and a visit for 2 to the following TechCrunch Disrupt. While there, they’ll exhibit freed from cost within the Startup Alley.
All Startup Battlefield rivals — win or lose — reap the advantages of broad publicity to the media retailers and buyers sitting within the viewers. Plus, we video all of the Startup Battlefield classes and submit them on TechCrunch.com. That publicity lives on lengthy after the competitors ends.
All competing groups additionally develop into a part of our Startup Battlefield alumni neighborhood. Since 2007, greater than 750 firms have competed in Startup Battlefield. Those firms — together with Mint, Dropbox, Yammer, Fitbit, Getaround and Cloudflare — have collectively raised greater than $Eight billion in funding and produced greater than 100 exits.
Here’s how the competitors works. TechCrunch editors will consider each eligible software and choose 15 founders to compete within the Battlefield, which takes place at São Paulo’s Tomie Ohtake Institute. Founders obtain intensive — and free — pitch teaching from TechCrunch editors and will likely be primed and able to go come sport day.
During three preliminary rounds, 5 startups per spherical will every have six minutes to pitch and current their demo earlier than a panel of high buyers and seasoned entrepreneurs. The judges have six minutes following every pitch for an intensive Q&A. Only 5 groups advance to the finals for one more spherical of pitching and extra probing questions. And just one workforce will emerge as the primary Startup Battlefield Latin America champion.
Here’s what you must learn about eligibility. Founders should meet these necessities:
- Have an early-stage firm in “launch” stage
- Be headquartered in certainly one of these international locations: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela; (Central America) Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama; (Caribbean — together with dependencies and constituent entities) Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- Have a totally working product/beta moderately near, or in, manufacturing
- Have acquired restricted press or publicity so far
- Have no identified mental property conflicts
- Apply by August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST
TechCrunch Startup Battlefield Latin America takes place on November 8, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil. You have all the things to achieve by making use of, however time is working out: You solely have 24 hours left to use by the deadline of August 13, 2018, at 5 p.m. PST. Show us what you’ve received: Apply here right now.